Important Dates for 2018-2019
Wed, 10/10 - Fall Senior Breakfast
Thur, 2/28 - Last day to pay senior dues before fee increases to $170.
Fri, 3/8 - Submit a hard copy of your final community service hours log to the counseling office by 3:00pm today. Link to Community Service Log
Fri, 5/17 - Senior Movie Night
Graduation - The Date and Time for GSMST's gradaution will be announced by GCPS by Mid March.
** A representative from Balfour will be in the Cafeteria during both lunches to collect senior dues and orders for graduation announcements on the following dates: 10/2, 10/3, 11/2, 12/12, 1/9, 2/6, 3/7
Each year, our senior shirt is designed by a member of the senior class. Seniors submit designs and vote from among the top three. If you would like to submit a design for the senior shirt, you are welcome to start working on it now. Email the file with your final design to me by Wednesday, 8/22.
A few additional notes. .
- Provide a design/graphic for the front of the shirt only - names of students will be printed on the back.
- Submit a high resolution, editable, file from the original program used to produce the image. Lower resolution files do not print well and will not be considered.
- Screen shots from sites like CustomInk will not be accepted.
- Include no more than three colors. Traditionally, the colors are GSMST blue, white, and gray - but feel free to use other colors.
- You may select the color of the shirt - gray, black, white, and blue are all good options, but others will be considered.
- Be creative and keep in mind that a person should be able to look at the front of the shirt and know that this is the GSMST Class of 2019's senior shirt.
- You may submit more than one design.
1. Go to www.gabalfour.com (NOT Balfour; the ga must be included)
2. Select GSMST, and click submit.
3. Scroll down, and click "Cap & Gown/Graduation Fee".
4. Scroll down, and click "View Package" in the box labeled "Your Cap, Gown, and Tassel!".
5. Provide requested information and click "Add to Cart".
6. Click "Proceed to Checkout", and submit your payment.
- Senior Dues are $150 and must be paid by February 28. After this deadline, the cost will be $170.
- Dues cover senior activities that are held throughout the year, as well as costs related to graduation (cap/gown, diploma/diploma cover, cords, the graduation ceremony, etc.).
- Dues can be paid by credit card online at Balfour's web site - www.gabalfour.com.
- Dues can also be paid by cash or check on any day that a representative from Balfour is on campus during lunch - 10/2, 10/3, 11/2, 12/12, 1/9, 2/6, 3/7
- Refunds will not be given to students who fail to meet graduation requirements or transfer out of GSMST after dues are paid.
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT:
Continue to check this site for updated information on graduation, senior dues, and senior activities.
If you have questions regarding graduation or senior activities, contact Mr. Kuninsky